Access to and use of this website means that the user has agreed to the following terms.
All liability for any damage which might be incurred as a result of access to and use of this website is emphatically disclaimed by the institutions. No guarantee is given for the faultless and uninterrupted functioning of the website.
No guarantee or declaration is given, either explicitly or implicitly, as regards the accuracy or completeness of the information published on the website or to which the website provide access. The Polpart team, as well as the makers of this website, accept no responsibility whatsoever for the information and/or recommendations published on the website or to which access is provided via the website. Alterations can be made to this information and these recommendations without prior notice being given.
All data shown on the website, including text, photographs, illustrations, graphics, names or trade names, logos, product and service trademarks are the property of or licensed by the Polpart team and are protected by copyright, trademark law and/or another form of intellectual property law. These property rights or intellectual property rights are in no way transferable to persons or legal persons who have access to the site.
The content of the site may only be used for non-commercial and/or private purposes. The user of the site is not permitted to reproduce, change, remove, pass on, distribute or disseminate the information on the site or make it available to third parties in exchange for payment without the express written permission of the Polpart team.
References or hyperlinks to other sites are only included for the information of the user of the sites. The Polpart team gives no guarantee whatsoever nor do they accept any liability with regard to the content of such sites.
Pictures used in the header and footer are property off users from Flickr, an image hosting and video hosting website. These pictures are used under the Creative Commons license
- Occupy Philly – By InSapphoWeTrust
- Overdracht BZ Timmermans aan Koenders – By Ministerie van Buitenlandse Zaken
- Plakoorlog Rotterdam – By Jacco van Giessen
- Political heads – By Till Westermayer
- Petition “Abschalten! Jetzt!” – By GLOBAL 2000
- Petition presentation – By National Assembly for Wales
- The Greater Threat – By gwire
- Solitude – By Mortimer62
- voting paper in the ballot box – By Karl-Ludwig Poggemann
- Ballot in Booth – By James Durkee
- Senate Hearing on ISS – By NASA HQ PHOTO
- P1920060 – By Franklin Heijnen
- Vergaderzaal Tweede Kamer – By -JvL
- Gaza/Israel Protest Near Times Square – By BlPlN
- Protests in Paris – By Antonin Rémond
- Parliament Square Protest – By James_London
- Anti-Walker, anti-union busting protests – By Emily Mills
- Climate Change Camp Protest – By Andrew
- CA2M Inauguración Pop Politics. Foto Bernabé Cordón – By CA2M
- Make Capitalism History – Politics For A Real Change * – By Wolfgang Sterneck
- Party and Politics * – By Wolfgang Sterneck
- Untitled – By Gueorgui Tcherednitchenk
- Hong Kong Umbrella Revolution – By Pasu Au Yeung
- Streets of Madrid – By Armando G Alonso
- stop censorship. – By d.loop
- Berlin wall: trying to understand what can’t be understood – By Armando G Alonso